Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Dad (Martin H!)

Well, I'm back! And it certainly has been a pretty interesting couple of weeks. I have to say that not becoming the new Torquay Utd manager was extremely disappointing but I wish Martin Ling all the best. He tried to sign me when he was managing Leyton Orient, so he may well be a decent judge of character!, but other than that I don't really know the guy. I do of course hope that the club do well,but, as it has to be, the page gets turned over and a new chapter has to start. Another time eh!!
Off the field of play now (well almost) and I have been to Belfast to complete the 'A' licence. I met up with some of the lads from last year and it was great to see how they were progressing, from lads on tens of thousands of pounds per week to those without a proverbial pan like object to you know what in, they are a great bunch and it was a pleasure to be there.
On the shop front it is all going really well, the place is busy, the till is ringing, and the reaction has been great.
And finally, to the family. Cam has just finished a magnificent history project, creating an unbelievable cast of Brunel, Issy has bought some pink spikes from the shop, they are called 'Rocket girl' and she is definitely living up to the billing, and Hattie has eaten 'Spag Bol' for dinner followed by chocolate torte, followed by.......... yes, Beef flavoured Hula Hoops!!!!!!!!. My wife has been holding the fort and is now looking forward to Take That, and I am.....well let's just say I am reflective.

Love to all

CH

No comments: