Sunday 26 June 2011

Take That

Glastonbury, and Beer! I'm not actually at 'Glasto' this year but I have loved watching the action on the box, dry and with a comfy bed to jump into! As far as Beer is concerned I was there today with my mate Jase and his clan, a nice little beach hut, a dip in the sea, and few hours of fun. And where were the wives you may well ask? Well they have been treated to a few days away watching Take That. I know what your thinking, how good are we!!!! Well this is true, but as much as the old man points have taken a beating this time our own little treat will be all the sweeter. What have we got planned? Just a lighting quick break to Stockholm we think, you know it's a cultural thing!!!!!!!!!!!.

I haven't got too serious on the blog for a while now, partly because there is more than enough on News at Ten most nights to cover most serious issues, but I do feel I have to mention how horrendously sad I felt when I heard the emotional statements given by the Dowler family shortly after leaving court. It was heart wrenching stuff, and it is so, so wrong that our pathetic justice system goes to such ridiculous and unneeded lengths to protect the rights of people that have done such wrongs. Words cannot describe the sorrow I feel for that young girl and her family.

CH

No comments: