Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wales calling

Ok so I didn't quite get the predictions right but I was close !!!

Five Live debut went well (Ok again, Five Live Extra's coverage of Cardiff v Blackpool) Cardiff have one heck of a nice stadium and everything is set up for them to go into the Premiership, and after their last few years of heartache I really hope that they make it, but on the day Blackpool were excellent. To be more precise in the last twenty minutes Blackpool were excellent. If you ever want to see an example of a team with attacking intentions then watch Blackpool. Three players left up front most of the time, against a Cardiff team that pulled every single player back for corners, something had to give and in the end it did, three quick goals and it was good night Vienna.
Whilst I was outside the City stadium I had to send Chris Todd a quick photo of me outside Wales' theatre of dreams, after all he is a massive Swansea fan!!!!!! My pleasure Toddy.
As a footballer, and ex footballer, you do tend to lose touch with old team mates but the odd text or call here and there and it's as if you have never been away, so MASSIVE 'Big up' to all those lads out there who miss me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forgot to say well done to the big ginger freak Chris Robertson who has moved to Preston. He was always asking me when he would get his move and I told him that once he had done his job at Torquay I would get him a move, and the time was right for him, so good luck to 'Robbo'. God knows how he is coping without his little mucker though, although rumour has it he tried to smuggle Danny to his new club in his mock Louis Vitton suitcase!!!!


CH

No comments: