Wednesday 1 February 2012

Tough at the top

Holy macaroni !! so much has gone on, football matches obviously , nights out unusually, and survival definitely.
I would hazard a guess that most people now think that Man City have blown it, I am not sure that is the case but after so many years in the shadow of United, it would be great if they came through and took the title (Sorry for trying to be neutral here), but looking at the recent form book it is going to very tough to break the dominance of the main three or four clubs. I don't think Chelsea can do it, I'm not sure Arsenal can, and Liverpool and Tottenham are big maybe's, so that leaves just one club, and we all know who they are don't we.......

Closer to home and it's simple, three clubs need points for survival and the other need them for promotion. I can honestly see all of those scenarios happening, and wouldn't that be great, but hey what do I know!!

I did watch the second half of Torquay v Northampton last Saturday and in the half I saw Torquay were really, really good, I am a bit worried about my other old club though in Northampton, bodies needed, belief needed, points needed, fingers crossed.

At home and things are.....on lock down.

Hope all is well

CH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i'm happy to exhibit that I've a very good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I so much no doubt will make sure to don't put out of your mind this site and provides it a glance a relentless basis|regularly}.
Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot