Sunday 1 April 2012

ABOUT TIME

HOLY MACARONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor, shocking, disgusting, disgraceful, rubbish, these are all quite usable words to describe my pathetic lack of blogs recently. I need to throw some quick catch up bullet points out at you.

1.Well done TUFC
2.Well done PAFC
3.Well done NTFC

As for my other clubs, WBA are close, Oxford are close, Grimsby are close,Brentford are close, Hull are progressing, and Hereford NEED points quick sharp.

Away from footy all is good, the shop is busy (PLEASE POP IN AND SAY HELLO IF YOUR IN SIDMOUTH), the family are as mad as ever, and I am SURVIVING.

NOT HAPPY WITH THE GOVERNMENT, NOT HAPPY WITH THE F.A,
HAPPY WITH THE WEATHER, HAPPY THAT IT IS NEARLY SUMMER.

GRIZZLY FIRST, QUE STARS NEXT, GETTING TO 14 STONE AND BENCH PRESSING 120k IN BETWEEN.

Finally, all my thoughts and prayers are with Jess Tubbs and her family.

Love to all

CH

No comments: