Tuesday 22 November 2011

WINNERS

A whole week without a blog......a joke I know!!
Anyway lets get to business and before I talk football, politics, and current affairs I have to apologise to the fantastic students at St Cuthbert Mayne school. I was unable to get to their Schools Challenge award ceremony at South Devon College (my mate Andy stepped in and as much as he tried his best he wasn't me!!!!!!!!)so instead of being there to present the prizes I am giving a roll of honour to be proud of.
The six heroes managed to win a competition between Torbay schools to find the most creative and innovative way to market a local business. This they did by joining forces with a business partner to produce a radio advert in only three hours and then present their ideas to a panel of judges, no mean feet I hear you say.
So here goes, in no particular order, to the mighty .........

RHIAN NOLAN
ABI MAYER
ISAAC BARTON
JOE MURPHY
JAMES DAVIES
JAMES BYRNE

A brilliant achievement by all six, not forgetting the all important tutor, Mr Felix Woodyatt.

WELL DONE TO ALL


Football, politics, and current affairs.........

Football first and what a weekend of local derbies to savour it was. Well done to my old club T.U.F.C for at last getting some bragging rights back, but I have to say that I am gutted for Plymouth, I just hope someone can come in at some point and turn things around because going down into the conference is no fun at all.
I popped back to see my folks, Avy and Mart, and my old club, G.T.F.C, last weekend. It was good to return to the club where I spent the first four years of my career. Grimsby Town is another club just waiting to be taken back to former glories. Spending time with the family was an utter winner, the hospitality levels are always of a seven star hotel standard!
Politics now and....... actually lets leave that until News at ten tonight when we can all then worry to our hearts content
Current, current, affairs now, and........all is quiet at this present time.

Love to all

CH

No comments: