Wednesday 30 November 2011

Gary Speed

I feel have to talk about the tragic death of Gary Speed and like everybody else I just cannot believe that something like this could happen. On the outside it looked like he had everything but there were obviously some major problems in his life. It has not only shaken the football fraternity but also had a profound effect on those who knew nothing about the game, they just saw, as we all did, a successful young man seemingly at the top of his tree.
I feel very, very sad that he felt that death was the only option left in his life and I can only hope that his wife and young children can somehow recover from what must be the worst possible time.

R.I.P

CH

1 comment:

Spencer Courtis said...

Phew! How fragile life is. One minute we are turning the knob to tune into a favourite radio station, the next, we are gone. Lord have mercy.