Thursday 1 December 2011

Up

The tree is up. Yes, after a couple of barren years (Using an artificial tree) we have opted for a lovely Nordic Spruce!! The babies and I (yes they will always be my babies) searched high and low last night for the right shaped tree and once back at the ranch I trimmed this bad boy down and then we wedged it into it's allotted space, and I have to say, even though it is still decoration-less, it was great to walk into the room this morning and actually smell Christmas. Whilst I train in the rain tonight I'm sure that my clan will trim this beast up to within an inch of bursting point. I cannot wait to get home, to put on the Christmas jumper, turn on the Christmas lights, find the Christmas chocolates, open the Christmas wine, and relax....so that will be about Ten O'clock then!


P.S Message to Jamie Oliver...your a good lad but for Christ sake stop pouring olive oil over everything. Pasta- olive oil, Risotto - olive oil, salad - olive oil, steak pie- olive oil, Fish and Chips - olive oil, chocolate pudding -olive oil, coco pops- olive oil, beans on toast- olive oil, mince pies - olive oil, your wife......lets not go there!!!!!

Love to almost all

CH

No comments: