Sunday 22 May 2011

Final

Well done lads, by that of course I am talking about T.U.F.C. I will see the boys on Tuesday (You know TV and all that) but unfortunately I will not be at Old Trafford (got a see a man about a dog) but my thoughts will be with the lads and with the fans. I am really chuffed that some of my old mates have reached the final and that their families will be able to enjoy travelling up to Manchester to see them play. I am also delighted for the fans who pay at the turnstiles each week and who can now watch a piece of Torquay history - the lads will obviously win the game!.
On to current affairs now, and after one hell of a week I am delighted to say that CHSR has had a 'belter'of a start. Twenty cricket bats, thirty five pairs of trainers, about a hundred tennis balls, a shed load of rugby balls and footballs, a couple of punchbags, and a whole host of other wares have passed through the door (and till!). Thank-you to all those who have helped out, worked, and of course purchased. Now where to open up next..........................

CH

No comments: