Friday 27 May 2011

GOOD LUCK BOYS

Holy smoke Batman!!!!!! I cannot believe I have not managed a blog in the last week! To be fair I have been a little bit preoccupied with finding Asics in a size 6, balancing the books, and ordering stock, but it's no excuse...... must do better!
Well it was great to see the boys at Torquay on Tuesday - I popped down with the SKY camera's to do a sort of preview to the big game at the weekend (There is a full showing pre-match tomorrow so please tune in!!!!!)
I took some abuse from the boys about my attire (as usual) and about my hair (Rick Astley shouts) but on the whole it was a top day (I gave some major abuse back of course). Everyone was in a really positive frame of mind and the team spirit was spot on, I really do think it will be a great day tomorrow, for the players, staff, and of course the fans. Sadly I cannot be there but I will be wearing a T.U.F.C shirt, the flag will be flying at the shop, and my fingers will be crossed that the cup is lifted.
IN OTHER NEWS,
Granddad and Grandma have arrived so we can breath a sigh of relief!!
I have bought a VW transporter so I am now officially a member of the cool gang.
I haven't managed to lift a weight for three weeks
I haven't managed a run for three weeks
My wife is now nearly back to full fitness
Harriet dressed as Sporticus to go to school
Issy dressed as 'Supercook' to go to school
Cameron is creating a IKB sculpture
I have landscaped the garden
The book is complete
and finally
.............................................?

P.S. SOME HOME TRUTHS. I know how it feels to be on the verge of a big game, and I have to say it fills me with sadness not to be with the boys tomorrow. I still find it very hard to admit it's over for me, but it is, and I can only hope that this feeling dies down eventually.
Grasp the opportunity lads, it is yours for the taking.

CH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They need you please apply for the job - it would help keep the shop and you could always employ the good lady as the manager for the shop
Beavan needs you and so do the others
At leats put in an application

Anonymous said...

Chris Hargreaves is king.