Friday 13 January 2012

Baggies

Hello, and apologies, I just cannot seem to get to this bad boy (laptop) at the moment. Anyway here goes.....

London at the weekend, I took the boy to Chelsea v Pompey and the girls rampaged their way through Harrods (And no I have not won the lottery!)
We walked,talked,and ate our way through our country's great capital and I am sending out a direct request for anyone who works in London...... please give me a job!!!!!!!!!!!
Returned to West Brom last night and I have to say a 'Massive Big Up' to Daryl Burgess,a truly great lad he is.
Football wise, let me leave you with this one. I know two footballers who are great friends, both are nice people, both are good players, both are identical in ability and desire, and for a long time both had the same path mapped out. Both had families to provide for and both cared about the job as much as each other. One is now on £200a week, and the other is on £100,000 a week....who said football is a funny old game.

Love to all

CH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot