Wednesday 4 January 2012

Twitter me up!

I am finally on Twitter (CHargreaves1) and yes, after a lot of debate, facebook will follow....
My tweets, like most, will be very odd!!

Anyway after watching Plymouth v Torquay I was gutted for Plymouth and pleased for Torquay. Very odd to have such feelings I know, but my old club Plymouth desperately need to survive and Torquay are obviously still close to my heart. My overriding feeling though was of worry for Plymouth, points are needed and needed quickly.

Saw baby Leo (Nicholson) today who smiled at me and said "Daddy" - OK he can't speak yet but I know what he was trying to say. Joking aside it was great to meet up with the Mansell and Nicholson crews, good times.

CH

2 comments:

Spencer Courtis said...

Good that you are 'webbing'.
Bless ya!

Karl said...

Chrissy boy! un-pend me from following you on twitter lad
I'm @ZanderTrego
Reading your book currently, please you enjoyed it here at NTFC. I always get the feeling players leave us hating us