Thursday 12 March 2009

Marital Bliss

Evening all!. It will be quick and painless tonight as 'Comic Relief Does The Apprentice' is on. Flicking through the paper today I was astounded to see the attendances at the big European games this week. Over 80,000 fans for Roma v Arsenal, Bayern Munich v Sporting Lisbon 66,000 fans, at Man Utd v Inter Milan 75,000 fans and a massive 93,000 fans saw Barcelona beat Lyon. Incredible numbers at these big games and also a real presence again from English clubs, once again it will be hard to bet against an all English final !.
More Incredible numbers have been banded about in today's paper's as Bernie Ecclestone (the Formula 1 boss) prepares to give his wife Slavica a 1.2 billion divorce payout. On the grounds of 'Unreasonable behaviour' by old Bernie boy the 'quickie' divorce will certainly put a dent in the F1 supremo's pocket. On the upside he will still have 1.2 billion to play with!.
If Fiona and I ever face the prospect of a divorce I will obviously leave her the house and car and I'm sure in return she would be more than happy to leave me the Bike I'll probably have by then, the dog I'll probably have by then, the contents of the loft and garage, and more importantly and without doubt the delightful array of credit cards.


CH

No comments: