Monday 5 April 2010

Destruction

It was great to see the team win today after what has been a pretty tense couple of weeks. It was a case of back to basics and hard work and the result was that the lads got a much deserved victory. I have mentioned before how hard it is to watch the game when you are out injured and today was no exception. You feel helpless really, all you can do is to try and help the team with a few bits of advice in the changing room.
As far as my injury is concerned I am praying that I have not torn my cartilage and will hopefully find out the extent of the damage this week, their is definitely no substitute for playing.
Tonight, instead of being sat in a hotel room, I am actually sat at home. With the family 'up north' I am doing what blokes always do best when at home alone (no, I'm not in the pub!...yet). I am eating fish finger sandwiches, watching the football and leaving a trail of destruction behind me.
Tomorrow I am going to lift weights for a few hours, window shop for a future Ducati, do a bit of writing, oh and buy my wife a birthday present - it is her birthday tomorrow after all!

CH

No comments: