Thursday 15 April 2010

The M1 is now on my list of places not to visit (admittedly that will be quite difficult considering that it runs for half the length of the country) I shot up north to see my clan after the game on Tuesday night only to be trapped in a 40 and 30 mph zone. This continued for roughly 40 miles of the motorway, and why was the speed restriction in place? The white lines were being power washed!.
Withouth going into great detail, it was great to see the clan, both sets of granparents, my bro, and of course Martin Hargreaves Motorcycles- the bike to space ratio is now reaching a critical level at HQ.
The season is coming to an end for most clubs and for many of them it is still an uncertainty as to which division they will be in. Our season is going to be extended for at least two weeks but hopefully it will be four weeks as the prize of promotion is still very much alive. It is incredible that the club I gained promotion with last season could on Saturday end up sending down the club that I made my debut for. Oh and the team that I am at now could end up taking their place!
It's a cruel game.

CH

J

No comments: