Thursday 17 February 2011

Marbles?

It's Thursday already! Wow I am going mad,I honestly though that I blogged last night, but no, I haven't posted a bean for three days, sorry, sorry, and sorry again. My only excuse is that my fingers are on fire at the moment, I am in the latter stages of writing the big book and the last few thousand words are killing me. It is still enjoyable to write but with the madness I am surrounded with on a daily basis getting the 'quiet' time to do so is tough.

Football now and arriving back late last night me and the boy sent the girls upstairs and put the footy on. As Cam had school in the morning we put the game on 2x fast forward and to be honest it was perfect, we got the gist even at that speed - that Barcelona kept the ball incredibly well and then pressed the life out of Arsenal if they ever happened to give it away - Fair play to the 'gunners' though, they went a little bit more direct and low and behold a comeback was soon on the cards. What with head butts,comebacks,and Messi misses, it's certainly been an unusual week in European football.

CH

No comments: