Friday 11 February 2011

Scrape

Two days without posting, very sloppy from me so apologies there. Today I have mostly been crashing my car and yesterday was spent mostly running, yes, a varied few days it has been!
I saw the tallest man in Devon on Wednesday, Scott Bevan, it was great to see the big fella and his lovely (trapped) girlfriend Kim. I had also totally forgotten about asking for a skinny latte at a coffee shop, so thanks for reminding that fat is not allowed in the diet - you would be very disappointed with my diet at the moment though, obviously I am still ripped, but my press up average has dipped to about five hundred a week, and my cheese, beer, and wine allowance, has quadrupled.


HOME FRONT
The children are busy bees at the moment what with school, clubs, pets, and sport. Hattie has just returned from the school disco having boogied her way through the last hour, Issy has now realised that her pet rabbit (Flopsy Peppa Marley Pip) is a one woman poo machine, and Cameron is making 'Sport Billy' look like a couch potato. Finally, my wife is absolutely delighted that it is the weekend, and I am.......rushing into the kitchen as World War three is kicking off. Gotta go.

Good luck to all this weekend.

CH

No comments: