Friday 4 February 2011

Radio Ga Ga

I attempted to turn the radio on today but it was no good, after a couple of minutes of searching for a decent station I gave up such was the dross on offer. I listened to seven consecutive adverts on Talksport then gave up, I listened to a very annoying upper middle class conversation on Radio 2 (I do like Chris Evans show in the morning though), and finally I turned to Radio 1 to hear the lyrics rapped to me "You woulda taken the bullet, if you coulda".
Please someone, just talk normally, I don't want to listen to a loop tape of 'Safestyle' window offers, I don't want to hear some toff harping on about their many woes, and I'm not sure I want to listen to Dr Dread and his guns. Or maybe I was just a little impatient, after all I was late, and I was also stuck behind a man with a huge boil on his right foot!!!

Have a great weekend one and all

P.S Good luck to my two old muckers Benyon and Wroe. All good things come to an end


CH

No comments: