Thursday 28 July 2011

EASTLANDS to NEPAL

I am currently being subjected to another horrifying TV programme - my wife is in Prosecco mode so whilst she enjoys the dross on show, and the fact that we have both finally sat down, I will seize my chance.

With the children officially off school it is the season of entertainment for thousands of parents around the country. Some have gone away, some are holidaying at home, some are lucky as they live in Devon!, but most have their fingers crossed that our temperamental British weather gives us all a break - for us it will be a summer of VW touring and I cannot wait, if I manage to get a day off that is, how times change eh!!!

As far as the old 'fuzball' is concerned (and no I haven't forgotten that this blog did start out as a football blog!) the big news has to be Man City going in big for Sergio Aguero to the tune of 38 big ones. Not a bad fee for a club that have already plundered around a hundred million over the last twelve months on strikers......... And in other news Jordan have reached the third round of Asia's World cup by beating who ? Kathmandu of course, 10 - 1 on aggregate if you want the facts!!

I am now going to wring the neck of a good bottle of red and I will speak to you all soon.

LOVE IS THE WORD

CH

No comments: