Tuesday 19 July 2011

Season Ahead

Football first and I hope that everyone is OK out there and looking forward to the new season. Lot's of lads across the country will have put some serious hours of hard work in over the last few weeks in readiness for the season ahead but I haven't even managed to go for a run for nearly a month, which I think is the longest I have ever not done any exercise (obviously apart from the odd long term injury like a broken ankle or punctured lung). I am back coaching now, hoping as ever that the young lads I am in charge of make it as professional footballers. A long, hard but enjoyable road ahead for these boys.

My last rant about slow drivers is still on mind and I suppose it may be my terrible impatience but being stuck behind a Toyota Yaris for twelve miles at twenty seven miles an hour (in a forty and then fifty zone) is way too much for my ever shortening fuse. I will also add Nissan Primera's to that list of snail paced country drivers who seem intent on not getting anywhere any time soon. Please put it into second gear and try not to use up all the obvious time on your hands by driving like Mr Bean. And breath Mr H.

NB Any offence caused to the owners of these particular vehicles is regrettable.

At home now and life is good, I am one lucky boy.

LOVE TO ALL

CH

No comments: