Friday 1 July 2011

WEEK

I cannot believe it is Friday night, honestly I do not know where the week goes at the moment (Jesus that sounds old!). Well what's in the news ? Obviously Murray has gone out of Wimbledon today, which is a bit of a blow, but even worse is the fact that the Hargreaves family haven't received any Olympic tickets......................yet!!!!!!!
In other news, Averil and Martin are taking a visit down to Devon this weekend so looking forward to that, and I am about to pour myself an industrial vat of wine.
Finally a massive shout out to my mate Matt, he is driving back to Poland tomorrow (All eighteen hours of it!)after being in England for three years. I can honestly say he is one of the nicest blokes I have met and I truly wish him all the best. He has helped out at the shop for the past month or so and it has been an absolute pleasure to have him on board. Good luck Matt.
Finally, finally, a huge well done to my little tartlet Issy for blasting her way to two golds in track and field, to my boy Cam for blasting his way to a hurdles victory, to my little firecracker Hattie for constantly making us laugh, and to my wife for not streaking at the Take That concert.

Have a good one, one and all.

CH

No comments: