Saturday 9 July 2011

Glamping

As usual there is plenty going on at Hargreaves towers. Today I am in fact blogging from the shop. In between selling Canterbury stadium pants, Nike Tiempo football boots, and tennis racket grips, I thought I would quickly take the chance to say a very belated hello...... hello. I am without wife and children today as they have been dispatched to Peerinporth for the weekend. We loaded the van last night (Yes I am now officially in the VW crew) and shot down to Cornwall. We then hooked up, pegged in, and battened down. The BBQ went on (at 10 pm) and after a bit of lubrication we spent the night listening to the rain, and the rabid badger that my wife is convinced follows us on every camping trip. After forty two minutes of sleep and with the gang wedged in I shot back (early) this morning and here we are.
Tonight will invlove more sausages, some squeeky cheese, and a few light ales, and tomorrow, I am pretty sure, will involve a fair bit of sea, a little bit of sand, and hopefully a glimpse of some sun.

For now though, goodbye and godbless.
Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Football News, News of the World, and news of the ladies World Cup to be discussed............

CH

No comments: