Saturday 23 July 2011

Furore

NEWS FLASH... 'Where's Your Caravan' is finished!. At a local bookshop near you very, very soon.

I am actually shocked at the lack of frequency to my blogging at the moment but it has been a massive change of lifestyle for me recently, and I suppose it boils down to the fact that on some days I don't sit down until around ten. Nevertheless 'Must do better' springs to mind.
Football first and we have the normal furore over summer transfers, with Man City trying to capture players..........and Man Utd capturing players. There will be a hell of a lot of money spent over the next few weeks so it will be really interesting to see who has got who come the start of the season. I will of course be rooting for all of my old clubs (so just over ten percent of the league then!!!) and now that I am no longer playing I may even get time to watch a few games.
Life at home is very normal, which equates to total madness,other than that I wish everyone a very lovely weekend!!!.


P.S One hundred and sixty million pounds eh, chin up one and all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CH

No comments: