Monday 15 August 2011


'THE' Book is out..................................

Available at all good bookshops 'Where's Your Caravan' has officially been published. Covering twenty two years, ten clubs, and plenty of ups and downs, it was certainly a mission to write. Hope you enjoy it and if nothing else it will make one hell of a paper weight !!!

I cannot believe the severity of the Worlds news at the moment, from gun attacks to knife attacks, from riots to famine and war, it is just one total nightmare. For fear of adding to the misery I shall move on with gusto and try to give a lighter feel to our everyday toil and trouble. I have just returned from an early evening/late night run and my usual rapid onset of rigamortis has yet to hit. I may escape the pain but just to avoid any early morning stiffness (excuse the Freudian slip) I will guzzle a quick snort of the old 'Blood of Christ' and I may even treat myself to a Tramadol sandwich for supper.
The children are away with the grandparents (my Mum and Dad this time) and I am seriously hurting, I miss them that much. Now don't get me wrong it will only be around twenty minutes before it all kicks on on their return, but god damn it I miss those little beauties.
Gotta go, the wine has arrived !!!!!!!!!!!

Peace (Hopefully)

CH

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Chris,
Just read your book whilst on holiday and thoroughly enjoyed it. As a Grimsby fan was interested to see just how many players you've played with who ended up at Blundell Park! I'd love to interview you, by email if poss, about the book for my blog. Is this something we can do? My email is toogoodtogodown@gmail.com and the blog can be found at http://toogoodtogodown.wordpress.com

Thanks,
Paul