Sunday 21 August 2011

PAIN

I am currently in agony, it's not the run I have just been on or the fact that I am missing the children, it is being subjected to Big Brother for just five minutes that is giving me pain. I have just seen Mohammed Al Fayed walk in dressed as some sort of Egyptian Pharaoh surrounded by a load of mummies, or should I say dummies. Come on Al surely you don't need to do that!
I'm not going to rant on about the cost of living, the price of a loaf of bread, or even about the Khaliif family who are living in a £2 million house in West Hampsted on £8,000 a month rent benefits.....oh I just have !!!
No, tonight is a rant free special.

DO NOT ASK, JUST THANK IF YOU RECEIVE

CH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris,
just to let you know that you know that your book is currently being read in Italy. It's a good read (reached page 202). Well done.
John