Friday 5 August 2011

GOOD LUCK

The new season is upon us, so good luck to the players and fans of all clubs, and especially those of Everton F.C, Grimsby Town, Hereford Utd, West Bromich Albion, Northampton Town, Brentford F.C, Oxford Utd, Hull City, Plymouth Argyle, and of course Torquay Utd. I am disappointed it is not me giving the Torquay lads the pre - match team talk tomorrow but I wish Martin and my old mate Shaun all the best. I may even pop over to the game tomorrow as I have a sofa date with my darling Natalie on Monday.
I managed to go for a run tonight and I have to say it was bloody painful. I did no stretching beforehand, no stretching afterwards, and set the tone for the run with a pre-run bottle of lager. I ran for six miles on will power alone and clocked in a time in the late thirties. Not bad for an old boy eh.
The fam are still away, so the microwave went on, the chocolate came out, and I am currently sat semi-naked swearing at the TV......bliss!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL

CH

No comments: