Saturday 24 September 2011

Hammer down

Hell, fire, and damnation !! I honestly thought I had blogged a couple of days ago, obviously not! So what's going down? Well the rugby is going well, the book is selling well, Plymouth have lost their manager, the folks are down, I have just run six miles with a torn calf, flopsy has a new home, I want a glass of red or a pint of guiness, Hattie made it round the challenge trail at Halden without breaking sweat, I have met some great people this week, I have also spoken to great old friends this week (flashy you are a star) , I have received the best email possible (Jim, nice one) and finally her indoors is enjoying some serious 5 star luxury! (I'm really pleased for her).

Love to all

P.S To all those lucky enough to be playing or managing this weekend, enjoy it and keep the hammer down for as long as you can

CH

1 comment:

Mike Crocombe said...

Really enjoyed the book, will recommend it to mates. Hope all is going well with the shop and the management plans.