Thursday 29 September 2011

COMPETITION TIME

Well I have to say I am a bit gutted tonight as I had saved a great blog ready to post tonight, but I didn't save it, so this will have to do!!
Before I talk about dummies, and Champions leaugue games, I will talk numbers, and then I will talk about 'THE' competition.

IT'S SIMPLE I NEED THE BLOG FOLLOWER NUMBERS TO REACH AT LEAST 100 (hopefully 10,000) AND I NEED YOUR HELP.
Please tell your freinds by................... email/phone/text/facebook/MSN/Rac/B&Q/TNT/M&S/Carrier pidgeon that this Blog is amazing (You are allowed to lie) and that it needs more followers to continue - My OCD and vanity levels also need it to be above the awkward number of 93. I can then continue the blog (Unpaid) but with love in my heart!!

OK now to the 'comp', simple really, answer the question, send it to my mate Guy and he will choose three random picked winner's. The prize, for three winner's, is a signed book (not signed if requested!!) and a ball from the Sports Republic empire (I will of course be paying for it!)

QUESTION; What is the nickname of the club I made my debut for?

Answers please to ghenderson@heraldexpress.co.uk

Deadline two weeks today

OK now for the 'fuzball' and I cannot believe Carlos Tevez refused to come on as sub against Bayern Munich. You sign the massive contract, you pick up the big, big, 'doh ray me', you buy the big house, you take the plaudits, but you can't take being sub, come on Carlos sort it out. And you too 'Gekko' 'Chequo' 'Grekko', you accepted the seventy-five grand a week, now pop the strawberry flavoured dummy back in and pull your socks up....breath.

CH


Deadline 2 weeks today.

3 comments:

Spencer Courtis said...

All the best Chris!

Danny Brothers said...

Hi Chris, just been reading about your book in the Northampton Chronicle and Echo, sounds like top stuff!

On the Tevez issue (and as a Cobblers fan I can confidently say this), you're the perfect example of what a player should be...dogged, 200% willing and determined. There's a distinct lack of your sort of player these days and the Tevez thing really riled me.

You hit the nail on the head, big wages, big benefits but complete lack of respect for the fans that have watched their team at Football League level and for players like Shaun Goater and Paul Dickov who helped them get back to the top flight.

Keep up the good work mate, hope to see you at Sixfields again at some point :)

Danny
aloadofcobblers2012.wordpress.com

Spencer Courtis said...

Who won?