Thursday 20 May 2010

Break

Playing with my daughter on the beach, tennis and cricket with my son and a night in watching TV, I am back in Devon and I am loving it. I am delighted the season is now over and I can spend some time with my family. My time at Oxford is at an end and the main objective has been achieved, promotion. No words were really said at the end but there didn't need to be as Oxford were always moving on and I was always going to be heading back to Devon. As we all know football is an unforgiving industry and one that tests the best of characters. This season has really tested my resolve and has also put a massive strain on family life, something I take very seriously. I will have a long hard think now about if, where, and when I want to play again, or not! Maybe the time has come to hang up the boots and coach or manage or maybe it is time to try something completely new. Or maybe another challenge will come along and tempt me.
Either way I hope this seasons blog has given you a further insight into the world of football and also the chaos of family life. I bid you farewell as I aim to eat, drink, and be merry for at least a week! Thanks so much for reading.

CH

No comments: