Wednesday 19 May 2010

Rugger

I found myself watching a sport with a different shaped ball tonight, the Exeter Chiefs versus Bristol rugby play-off game. A very nice man let me in to the stadium -it was all ticket!- and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Exeter won 9-6, all points were penalties but there was some great action. It will be one hell of a second leg at Bristol next week. I think getting battered is a regular occurrence in that game, but as I watched on I couldn't help thinking it would be great to be on the pitch. How long I would last is another thing entirely!

P.S Rant about Tesco - they have officially gone England mad. T-shirts and flags fair enough, but pink cowboy hats, dog bowls, toilet seats, and a whole host of other ridiculous stuff all emblazoned with the England flag on is just mental. They will obviously sell out!.

P.P.S Rant about MacDonalds - went in one today and walked straight out again. It smelt like an old sock and was crammed to the rafters with Chav!. Maybe I caught them on an off day!.

CH

No comments: