Monday 3 October 2011

WARM FRONT

Loving your work, thanks for getting the numbers up, and thanks for the top comments. OK the next target is 1000!......Do what you can !!.

As every Brit has said this week "What about the weather". Well bring it on I say, if only this Indian Summer/Autumn could continue into an Indian Autumn/Winter, I would be delighted. I'm sure this time last year I was wrapped up and struggling with TARZAN flu, this year I have been jumping into the sea at Perranporth and camping with the 'fam'.
Before I continue, and before I forget, I have come to the summary that there are a lot of really nice people out there in the big wide world. Yes there are some proper 'wrong uns' around (And yes that is a very Northern saying) and yes that will probably always be the case but for those who are good, see good, and want good, nice one!!!.

The Tevezgate scandal will no doubt carry on until the weekend but I'm sure that something else will crop up in the meantime.
As far as the rest of football is concerned for the last couple of days or so I just cannot get my head around not playing anymore, so I'm gonna leave footy for now. I'm sure I will be OK next week, or even tomorrow, but at the moment I have got a serious case of ex-footballer blues. 'They' said it would happen and 'they' were dead right.
Away from football and are we seriously saying that Johnny Robinson is some of the best talent that this country has to offer, and that he has in fact got the X-Factor. Mental or what! He is probably a really nice bloke but I just can't do it, I can't join the family on the sofa and suffer the madness (Boy and Tarzan will be abstaining and pressign hot coals onto our faces instead).
Love to all, I'm going to peel an orange.

SPREAD THE WORD SPREAD THE WORD

CH

1 comment:

Spencer Courtis said...

Chris, if you have not already, perhaps you may want to link up with us Gulls on - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001930490736&ref=ts
Bless ya! spence
p.s. there is also - https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8514370395