Tuesday 13 January 2009

Bullet

Quick posting tonight due to extreme lack of time. Therefore I will give you today's events in bullet point form.

1. Harriet jumped on us both at 5.20 a.m.

2. I eventually broke about 6.30 and accepted defeat ( with that came 5 lots of Fi-Fi and the Flower tots, a bottle of milk and peanut butter on toast- not for me !)

3. Kids dispatched to school

4. Training started at 10.30. At around 11.15 I was on the receiving end of a magnificent sliding tackle, and the player responsible? Danny Stevens !!. Don't mess with Dan when he is angry otherwise the Cockney warrior will destroy!!!.

3.b Big moment for the head tennis wannabees. The score was tied, was it finally going to be glory for the pretender's ?......No Woodsy had to be in Paington for 1 !!!! unlucky lads.

4.b Beavanator, Toody and myself did a core/weights session after training ( Summer is coming after all !!!)

5. Eventually got home about 5.20 after meeting up with Guy at the Herald Express.

6. Cooked bangers and mash as Fiona was under a biblical pile of ironing.

7. Going out soon to meet a friend so it's more Fi-Fi then Hatty's bed time. Cam and Issy back shortly from Athletics.


8.b May blog again later as I still have to erase the picture of me at school with my Christmas jumper on.


9. See Ya !

9.b Sorry for any grammatical errors, will sort later.


CH

No comments: