Tuesday 6 January 2009

Game- Off

Sorry it's a slightly later blog tonight. Obviously we have no game this evening, which I think is a good thing. A time to rest and enjoy last Saturday will do the team ( And our supporters! ) the world of good.
I was able to take the children to athletics tonight, sub zero conditions for those taking part and those watching ( Myself ). Now I know what it feels like to lose all sensation in your toes like a footie fan in mid winter.
Whilst typing away I have been glancing over at the T.V. My wife is watching 'Claire Sweeney- My Big Fat Diet'. Claire has just visited Ross King ( T.V journo ) at his L.A home. Set in the hills overlooking the L of A this sprawling pad is the result of writing and talking, bring it on baby, bring it on !.
Diary ( My Wife's) permitting I would like to take my boy Cam to The NEC in Birmingham this weekend as the Auto sport International is in town. Stunts, racing, demos by F1 stars and an attempt to break the 1,000 mph barrier await. Truth be told I will probably take him for a spin to buy Top gear magazine!.
Lastly, I have just spotted in a magazines 'Gadget' section that Three's INQ1 comes highly recommended. Set to make Britain's social-networking addiction worse than ever this Facebook friendly phone is a 'oner' and is on pay as you go.
Well to that I say, if the signal is as bad as it is on my Three networks excuse for a phone then expect to be making some pretty hair raising trips to your rooftop to make or recieve a call. My Daughter Harriet' phone has a better reception and that is plastic and plays 'Fi-Fi and the Flower Tots'. There are some benefits though, you will never exceed your talk time !.

CH

No comments: