Tuesday 27 January 2009

It's the wife again!

Hi apologies for not taking to the laptop last night, I just simply ran out of time and energy. I had agreed to do the blog in the absence of CH, as the lads travelled to Brighton ahead of their game this evening.

The boys will be away alot this week and to be honest it give me a welcome break from football. I did not make the game at the weekend as Isabella had a throat infection. I didn't mind, I have been to many of these 'big' games before and although we were not there in body to support Dad he's knows how much we think of him and that he will give it everything.
So the girls stayed at home at relaxed. Mama mia and Camp Rock were on the menu, and what a lovely afternoon we had..

It's a strange time at the moment and I've gone into 'survival mode'. We are having a good season, although sometimes it may not feel like it, and I think that some people forget that. The lads are under a lot of pressure to perform and it does tend to come home with them. Unfortunately there is no escape. Everyone wants to talk to you about it from the school gate, supermarket, to the queue for loo in M&S!!! I don't mind as people are always complimentary and of course it's his job and with that comes certain responsibilities.
However at the moment with the end of the season in sight and our future a little uncertain I will enjoy taking a step away from football banter this week and concentrate on the children. Who knows what the future may hold so I will do my thing get head around it and prepare for every eventuality.

I won't be listening to the game, or watching the scores coming in on Setanta that's just to painful. Plus I have to make a Roman Gladiator costume for Cameron by tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I will wait for the phone call!!

Bye for now and good luck for tonight boys.

No comments: