Tuesday 14 April 2009

Epic

What a game, with my boy Cam supporting Chelsea and my mate, Jase, supporting Liverpool, it was a tense night!!. I used my expertise before the game, saying, "It will be tight here, Chelsea will be solid". Spot on eh, eight goals on the night and 7-5 on aggregate in the end!!!!!!.
I had to put ear muffs on Cam in the end as Jase was getting hot under the collar. To be fair though, this is a man who was in Istanbul on that famous night to see Liverpool's epic comeback, so he was expecting big things again. It wasn't to be though and Cam was delighted, now they just have to beat Barcelona!.
I managed to get him to the last Chelsea - Barcelona game. Was it because I had a connection, or was it perk of the job. No, a friend on mine worked for Barclaycard and he got some free tickets!!. A professional footballer could not get a ticket from the F.A !!. As Roy Keane said " The Prawn Sandwich brigade were still in their box wining and dining when the second half kicked off".

CH

No comments: