Friday 5 June 2009

Air Time

Still alive!!!!! Only just though! For some bizarre reason whilst everyone else was tucking into lappings of beer ambre solair and cheese toaties by the pool the Hargreaves clan decided to go Paragliding !!!! Oh my god we chose the windiest day of the year and the boat was in dire need of a service. Add to that the fact that we were held on by a reef knot at three hundred feet I think we all had thoughts ABANDON SHIP!.
It was traumatic but a good laugh all the same and hey we live to tell the tale!. I cant find any commas or in fact any other abbreiviations barring a full stop and an exclamation mark hence lots of both!!.
In fact if you are reading this it probably sounds like I need to stop for air!!!.
Must got now as Turkish Bob is on the warpath someone has splilt an unidentified drink on one of his keyboards!!!.
I will sign off now until Tuesday when I shall elaborate more on the last few days and get back to grips with the footballing world.

CH

No comments: