Thursday 25 June 2009

Incognito

The eyes are now black, the nose is constantly bleeding and I can't do anything, it is extremely frustrating. The children have been flying the flag though, a successful sports day was had. I know it is the taking part etc but someone has to win!.
Wimbledon is obviously in full swing, with all hopes firmly resting on the shoulders of Andy Murray. He has just won again, and comfortably, so good luck to him in round three.
I am officially in a bad mood, hard to explain why but you sometimes get days where everything seems to go belly up and you end up having achieved nothing - today is one of those very days!.
When darkness falls I may venture out with the family for a late night beach walk to blow the cobwebs away. After that I will attempt to post the pics of the road trip, holiday and................post op picture!!.

No comments: