Friday 19 June 2009

Evaluation

I have just removed a blog saying how Harriet had beaten me today, because, as I sat down though and really thought about it, she hadn't. 'H' has been awesome, she has had me in fits of laughter most of the day, our banter is very similar! and I haven't even had to go for a run because it's been non-stop all day - most other children may wake early ( as Hatty did at 6, nudging me, saying "Come on Dad it's time" , but nearly all then have a little cat-nap mid afternoon. Not the beast, she is currently running a fourteen hour day of running, scooting, playing, laughing and obviously eating! - even then it's a mission to get her in to bed.
To evaluate my time with all three children I have a couple of conclusion, it's either a tough job made easy or an easy job made tough, but what I do know is, whether it's at work or at home, don't fight the system just play the game !.

No comments: