Friday 6 August 2010

Bell ringing

Bizarre, my wife is currently watching Doc Martin on the TV (we are obviously heading out later to party as our life is just all go!!!!!!!) and we were actually on set earlier!. Yes today was a sightseeing tour of Port Isaac, followed by a quick jaunt to Padstow (I mean Rick Steinstow of course). It has been a bit weird not preparing for a game tomorrow (in fact it's been terrible) but I will just have to settle for watching a game at the weekend instead. Anyway must go as I have left a bottle of plonk in the freezer to cool and I don't want it blowing up - and no I'm not turning into an alcoholic ex-footballer, yet!.
Have a great weekend one and all and good luck to everyone who will be pulling a shirt on at 2.50 p.m and waiting for a bell to ring. Last but by no means least good luck to all you supporters out there hoping for a win tomorrow and a successfull season, for once it can't be my fault if a team loses!!!!!

CH

No comments: