Wednesday 11 August 2010

Rubber face

Currently very bored watching the England game! Today has been a day of writing (Where's Your Caravan) with a total of around seven hours completed, totalling around five or six thousand words. As you can imagine my mind is a bit frazzled, especially having written about my early days for most of the day. Very traumatic!!!. I am at about season 1996/97 with the book, so only another 14 or so years to go!. Other than that I have tried to keep my OCD in check, I still had to clean every window in the house inside and out but you know these things need doing.
Anyway my wife is in a very bad mood (usual stuff) and she is heading downstairs so I will check out now and bid you all farewell.

P.S Goal, Gerrard! I like old Stevie G, he is a top lad. Wow just about to sign off and he has scored again, what a goal, what a player!. Capello's expression has not moved, it is still rubbery.

CH

No comments: