Friday 27 August 2010

Scatter brain

Its bad enough walking out of the supermarket and forgetting where you parked the car, but forgetting where your four year old daughter is, well that is just too much. Not only did I forget where she was though, I also asked my wife and children where she was (in a sort of 'honestly I'm not panicking my voice just sounds a little high' type of way). And their answer? their answer was actually just a look, a look onto my shoulders. Yes, that's right, my little Peppa Pig loving, Basagne loving, Basghetti Bolognaise loving little girl was actually on my shoulders. It must be tiredness!.

Criket poor, garden good, course good, children arguing, in-laws here, hair needs cutting, a glass of red would be good, chicken for dinner, have a good weekend.

CH

No comments: