Wednesday 6 October 2010

Tense

I'm trying my best to put some words down here, but with the board room being a bit tense at the moment (Apprentice) you will have to give me fifteen or twenty minutes....

Twenty minutes later...... ish! I know it's sad but I am currently watching Peter Andre whilst tucking into some Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. It has been one hell of a day, and although I would really love to talk about the troubles at Liverpool F.C and the latest football gossip, I cannot transmit thought to words. My head is far too fuzzy.
I did forget to mention though, while I am on the topic of Andre/Price/Reid, that I did watch the Reid/Watson fight and it was pretty damn good. Yes he lost, but he did get stuck in, and he may wear a dress and make-up at the weekends, but as I have said before 'don't knock it until you've tried it'!
Peace.


CH

No comments: