Friday 10 December 2010

Getting closer

Currently sat down watching Fred Claus with a glass of red, two children, and a bucket load of sweets and chocolate. The lights are sparkling, there are presents underneath the tree, and the beer fridge is full. To complete the family picture, I have just had an argument with my wife (who is now in the bath cursing me!) and Harriet is jumping off the wardrobes having secretly consuming her own body weight in E - numbers. Christmas bliss. Regrettably there are no nuts or satsumas flying about which is also a blow, but my Chocolate Orange and Toblerone will soon be nestled under the tree in their 'subtle' wrapping paper disguises.
We are actually heading up North for the first time in twenty odd years to spend Christmas with our families so I hope both Grandad and Grandma Santa's are ready for battle!!!
I will be heading South tomorrow (OK well just to Plymouth!) to help Sparksy out with BBC Radio Devon's commentary of Plymouth v Exeter, and on Sunday I will be mostly lying in - I mean my wife will be mostly be lying in of course.

P.S Big thanks you guys (C and C) for a lovely lunch and whole load of inspiration!

P.P.S Never use Tipex! I have managed to ruin two leather chairs, a table, and a carpet with the evil stuff. I might as well have blown the bottle up such was the scene of devastation I created.


CH

No comments: