Friday 17 December 2010

Me tarzan, you Jane!

I spoke to soon! I hate the fact that those 'Aussies' are fighting back!!!!

I'm not sure how many people have been affected by a dreaded computer virus, but I have, and it's not good. I can't log onto anything for fear of agreeing to some sort of long winded security solution, probably linked to an international ring of network hackers and money laundering scoundrels. Therefore I am trying to type away on Issy's netbook, which is like a rhinoceros trying to make a call with an iPhone. Tonight it is mostly red wine preceded by a hammering of the weights, preceded by a few practice runs down a steep hill with three children and some snow. Later on I aim for some late night ping-pong (Next door) and tomorrow we aim to fall on our bums (ice skating with the Millers).

Special mention to Nic who has been busy raising money for Hospiscare, I drew a raffle for her and some of her colleagues today at the Argal building in Exeter. Well done Nic for doing so well and apologies again for answering the door semi-naked!

P.S Jane, I know it has been a long time coming but here goes. Not only are you beautiful, funny, and intelligent, you are also a regular reader of the blog x. Have a great Christmas my darling.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS AND FANS ALIKE, I AM WITH YOU IN SPIRIT!

CH

No comments: