Monday 6 December 2010

Meet

I met up with a few old mates today. Firstly I had a good old blast with Ricardo, Guru to the masses, and secondly I met up with Mr and Mrs Nicholson. Rich attempted to fix the stiffest back in Devon, and then it was time to catch up with my old mate Kev. We popped in to Ann and Antons favourite refreshment place for a cuppa and a catch up. Kev had a go at me for not being in touch the first five minutes, but I was far too busy talking to Jenny to listen. I have to say though that I do miss him, I miss his negative banter and constant moaning at my head tennis brilliance, and I miss his shocked and offended look if I ever shouted at him on the pitch.

Say hello to the boys for me, and keep up the good work pal (that being keeping hold of Jenny!). x

CH

No comments: