Wednesday 15 December 2010

Younger?

Another school play today, this time it was a heart warming story about wartime at Christmas. Issy was great as a secret spy and I took care of all issues concerning filming. My arm is bulging tonight though after holding my twelve year old 10kg camcorder for the duration of the show. I did however have a bit of a lump in my throat as they sang 'Wave me goodbye' in the play, it was the song our old friend Guy Allen had requested for his funeral. It was a really good performance from all concerned, including a great cameo from Arthur the Banjo playing Homeguard.
I think we would all agree it has been a crazy week in the world of football what with Tevez's dummy popping out, Chris Hughton being given the bullet, and big Sam being ousted. Then again, none of it really does surprise me, it's all just part of the football merry-go-round. The only certainty in the world of football is the shape of the ball.
I have to offer my sincere apologies to my 'bezzie' mates and 'cook off' rivals Jase and Sarah. I am saddened to hear that I inadvertently forgot to mention some of our most recent adventures. I not only forgot to mention an epic fire work event(where we managed to put Ruby off fireworks for at least the next five years, and where Jase burnt his hand and I set fire to my hair),I also forgot to mention our epic tee pee building afternoon. Other than that it has been really quiet!!
Finally, surprisingly, bizarrely, unusually, and most definitely, I have had all my locks chopped off. I am now 'normal' and have been told that it takes twenty years off me. That means that I am now Eighteen,so I will bid you farewell,jump in my Corsa Turbo, pick up one of my chicks, and cruise down the seafront. I will then pick up a Big Mac,park up,and make 'the' move.

'Safe,man'


CH

No comments: