Friday 31 December 2010

WAVE ME GOODBYE

Goodbye to 2010, the year that saw our national football team fail, the year that saw two parties and two leaders 'unite', a group of miners survive against the odds, a royal engagement, a swine flu epidemic, the big freeze, a 'Happy' jungle, a darts legend win again, a jockey ride to success, an English cricket team winning down under, a young diver diving perfectly, another promotion at Wembley, a young boy start secondary school (well done son!), and an old friend pass away.

It was also that year saw my football career come to an end, I knew it would be hard and it has been, very, very hard. As much as I miss the 'beautiful game' though, I am excited about the future and cannot wait for 2011.

2011 is for me a mission to succeed, to avoid bull****, and to get a few much needed items. I hope for happiness in all your homes, and as the label on the last bottle of wine I consumed said (45 mins ago), BE PASSIONATE, LOVE, DREAM BIG, BE SPONTANEOUS, CELEBRATE, CHANGE THE WORLD OR GO HOME. Seriously good wine.

LOVE TO ALL, IN THE GAME, OUTSIDE OF THE GAME, AND IN THE CIRCLE OF TRUST.

CH

No comments: