Tuesday 5 April 2011

COMING SOON

'See you in court', great programme on BBC 1 at the moment - incidentely Uri Gellar has got one heck of a house for basically bending spoons.

Firstly, a great comment on the last blog and I totally take your point. Secondly, I have just sat down so it will be a very short blog, and thirdly.......Chris Hargreaves SPORTS REPUBLIC, Sidmouth, is coming soon. It has seemed a long road, but we are very close to opening. In, on, or around the 30th April, a bit of British cool, a slice of seaside, and hopefully a great sports shop, will be open for business. Feel free to pop over to for a coffee, a chat, and a pair of size 9's!!!!

CH

1 comment:

Sal said...

Thank you! (Sometimes I hit the 'publish' button and then wish I hadn't !!
And sometimes I wonder why you don't get more comments!!
Good luck with your shop BTW !
Sal ;-)