Wednesday 20 April 2011

POWDER and PAINT

Welcome to BECKY, JOSH, and MILLIE. The sister and the cousins have arrived!!


MANIC. We finally got the keys on Monday, the stock was sorted(and is ongoing), and now it is time for the powder and paint. The re-fit has officially begun. And in a word it has been ........brilliant. Although I haven't had time to eat it is like being a kid in a sweetshop at the moment, not only am I coaching which is brilliant, I am also sifting through and ordering a menagerie of sporting goods. Finally there is the added bonus of ripping ceilings and walls out.


P.S Well done Cliff, but please calm down or you will give yourself a hernia! Well done Nigel, and thanks for the fish and chips (OK I have eaten but it was nine hours after my porridge).

P.P.S MASSIVE APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHO I HAVE FAILED TO REPLY TO, OR CONTACT. I AM UNDER A PYRAMID OF PAPERS, BOOTS, RACKETS, MEETINGS, AND FAMILY.

Love to all

CH

No comments: