Saturday 16 April 2011

Gaps

Yes I seem to be currently posting blogs every three days!! I have to address that very soon.
Well on Thursday I re-visited my old stomping ground at T.U.F.C. Along with many past, and some present (well only 'Manse') players we were invited to look back at the clubs previous cup finals, play-offs, and near misses. Together with a fair few supporters we had a bite to eat and then took part in a Q and A session about the 'old times'. It was a great evening with some really good people, (thanks again to the lads, and lovely lady,on my table). It was also great to catch up with former players, especially 'Hilly' and 'lamb' Mansell. Kev is a fantastic lad and if he could just keep still for five minutes you could have a really good chat with him but with his constant bouncing and strange mutterings it's tough. 'Manse' is now in a position to be able to take the club to the next level and I really hope he does it - as much as you can deflect at an international level your not a bad lad! Say hello to Mr Nicholson, Mr Bevan and the rest of the motley crew for me, and good luck pal x

CH

1 comment:

Clive Hayward said...

As the bloke immediately to your left on said table, thanks for the compliment Chris! Next time my lad needs some kit we'll have a day out in Sidmouth. Hope it goes well. Clive.